Longbow Gateway Warehouse Logistics Center
In December 2020 Lexin acquired warehouse logistics center in Phoenix, AZ. This mission critical facility is 100% leased to Amazon for over 12 years.
- Built in 2018, this best-in-class Property totals 147,435 square-feet on two parcels totaling ±28.91 acres.
- Class A tilt-up concrete building featuring 32’ clear height, ESFR sprinklers, skylights, R-38 insulation and heavy power (3,600 amps at 277/480 volts).
- Centrally located within the East Valley region of Metro Phoenix encompassing the cities of Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Mesa
- The Property is strategically located adjacent to the Falcon Field airport, with immediate proximity to Loop-202 and is well positioned to access local and regional freeway networks for same-day and next-day shipping needs. Along with its premier accessibility, the Property is ideally situated for last mile delivery with more than 3.6 million people living within a 30-mile radius.
- High profile corporate neighbors include - The Boeing Company (approximately 2 million square feet), Northrup Grumman, Transmatic, OrbitalATK, Able Steel, Timken , MD Helicopters, and Special Devices.