About Lexin Capital
Lexin Capital is a private investment, development and management company that manages its own capital along with a global client base and makes direct investments in real estate.
Equalia, Paris France
In March 2010 Lexin acquired in partnership with Nexity, an 18,000 square meters (200,000 sf) office building located in southeastern Paris.
- March 2014: Lexin closes the acquisition of 229 West 28th Street, a 160,000 sf office building located in Midtown Manhattan.
- December 2013: Lexin starts construction of its Hyatt House project in New York City.
- December 2013: Lexin aquires Almarte site consisting of 24 partially developed single family lots in Carefree, Arizona.
- August 2013: Lexin refinances Spa Cove Apartments, an apartment community in Annapolis, Maryland, with a five-year loan.
- March 2013: Lexin signs a franchise agreement to open the first new Hyatt House extended stay hotel in Manhattan at the end of 2015.
- July 2012: Lexin refinances three office buildings in Takoma Park, Maryland with a five-year loan from a regional bank.
- March 2012: Lexin refinances Nona Commons, a retail neighborhood center in Orlando, Florida, with a ten-year loan.
- August 2011: Lexin acquires all of the finished lots within Rancho Madera community located in the heart of downtown Cave Creek, north Scottsdale, Arizona.
- April 2011: Lexin invests in www.houzz.com the primary web center for home design, decorating and remodeling.
- March 2011: Lexin acquires Veritas Homes at McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- February 2011: Lexin acquires a defaulted loan secured by 28th Street and 6th avenue development site in Manhattan, New York. Read More >>
- December 2010: Lexin acquires Nona Commons, a supermarket anchored retail neighborhood center located in Orlando, Florida.
- October 2010: Lexin acquires 71 finished single family homes and 325 finished lots in Tapestry community, Vegas, Nevada.
- June 2010: Lexin acquires a significant equity interest in French homebuilder Groupe Réalités, a young dynamic team based in Nantes and active in western France.
- May 2010: Lexin acquires all the remaining home lots located in the Montana Vista and Buena Vista communities, Phoenix, Arizona.
- February 2010: Lexin acquires all the remaining home lots located in the Quintessa community, Phoenix, Arizona in partnership with a local builder.