About Lexin Capital
- Metin Negrin founded Lexin Capital in 2002 to continue his long term principal investment experience in real estate which he started in the early 1990s.
- Lexin Capital is an investment firm that invests its own capital along with a global client base and makes direct investments in real estate. We focus on providing opportunistic real estate investments to a select group of private and institutional investors.
- Entrepreneurial in nature, our firm's interests are totally aligned with those of our investors. Our firm acts as managing partner and invests a portion of the equity required in each transaction.
- Lexin has been able to attract a diverse base of investors, many of whom have long term relationship with Mr. Negrin that started before the firm’s beginning. Our client base encompasses high net worth individuals and family offices as well as strategic investment partnerships.
- The investment goal is above average capital appreciation while mitigating risk through rigorous selection, underwriting and asset management.
- Our experience includes investing in distressed debt situations with real estate as collateral, residential and commercial developments in various markets as well as direct investments in income producing assets and real estate securities.
- Principals have diverse experience and a strong investment track record investing across a wide range of real estate.
- Mr. Negrin started Lexin Capital to continue his strong investment track record, searching for unique real estate investment strategies in significantly different market conditions than in the 1990s.